Search my blog!

Friday, August 8, 2008

My first blog....

This would be my first venture into the blogosphere. I never got sucked into the world of MySpace or FaceBook, despite the many criticisms from well meaning friends. I'm just not into that whole "I've got 422 'friends'". When in reality you have maybe 20 friends and 402 "strangers". No thanks! But I've decided that at some point I must step out of the Dark Ages and into the world of online socialization. And thanks to Jenifer Parris...looks like today is that day! Thanks JP!
Oh and as for the "Frazzled and Distracted" title.....One day a few summers ago we had an AWANA meeting at our church. There were five (I think) signs hanging up in the room. People had to choose what their current emotional state was. Happy...something...something else.....but one was...you guessed it! Frazzled and Distracted. Obviously that was the one I chose. I've been saying it ever since! Well.....I guess I've BEEN that way ever since!!!

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud! You've come over to the dark side...blogging...