Search my blog!

Monday, October 19, 2009

So that's why it's called downward facing dog....

Since we haven't had any pictures of the cutest puppy ever on here in atleast two weeks, I figured it was time.....

So here is my 6 month old Chinese Crested Powder Puff, Bentley.

......and his Dora the Explorer cup.


He dropped the cup, then had great fun pawing at it and chasing it all over the den and foyer.

......I had equally great fun taking pictures with my new Nikon D5000. It is my holy grail of digital SLRs! Since my D50 was stolen along with my car in July, I figured I'd make the most of the replacement!


He finally got the cup picked up correctly again.

......He was sure to pose for me after getting it right. Little love. Ain't he the cutest puppy dog?

Then he lost the cup again, and chased it around the house.

......and when he went to get it. I had an epiphany! Look at that perfect yoga pose!

So that is why they call it "Downward Facing Dog"!

Signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie! Maybe he needs to teach a yoga class! Remind me not to borrow a sippy cup when I come to your house! =)