Search my blog!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Cam's 10th Birthday dinner

Each year we let our kids choose what they want for dinner on their birthday. No matter what they choose, whether it's venison and mashed potatoes at home, sushi takeout, or dinner at our local Mexican restaurant, our whole family shows up! Britt's parents and mine join the four of us for a birthday dinner celebration!

This year Cam chose to have dinner at our local Mexican place!

Cam doesn't really care for traditional birthday cakes. Or cakes of any kind, really. He usually asks for a chocolate chip cookie "birthday cake".....this year it was in Alabama colors, of course!

Our Mexican restaurant is so funny. They sing a song in Spanish and usually they just dab whipped topping on your nose. This time.......they went a little crazy!!!!!

They smashed a small plate of whipped cream right in his face! He just sat there laughing! We all were!

I had left my real camera at home, but this was so funny I had to get out my cell phone and take a couple pictures!

He licked most of it off around his mouth, but it took 3 big napkins before I got it off his face! It was in his eyes and he blew his nose and whipped cream and chocolate came out!!!! Cam thought that was hilarious!

My boy had a great 10th birthday. He'll have a party in January (it's too hard to do it during the holidays!) But he got lots of birthday money from his grandparents. He informed me he is going to buy a PlayStation 3 with it!!!! Guess I'm going back to Walmart tomorrow.

Anything for my boy!

Happy 10th Birthday Cam!


Signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!! It looks like he had an amazing birthday! Happy new year!