Search my blog!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

10 years ago today......

I became a mother!!!

At 2:55 PM on Monday, December 27, 1999. Cameron Austin was born via cesarean section. He weighed 7 lbs and 15 oz and was 21 inches long. He was the most beautiful baby boy his momma and daddy had ever laid eyes on! (his momma however......needed some highlights, some make up, and a tan!!)


Today my little boy turns 10.

TEN!

I still can't believe 10 years have gone by!

Today Carlie said "In 6 years Cam will be able to drive me around!"
To which Cam responded, "Maybe to school, but that is it!!"


It seems like only yesterday.....

Cam smashing his cake on his 1st birthday.


Cameron's 2nd birthday! He was still an only child back then....for another 4 months anyway!


My little cowboy on his 6th birthday.
We had his party at Nanny's barn.
Cam's 1st horse, Ruby, lived there. He had just learned to ride and begged to have a party there so everyone could see him ride. He didn't even care that we made him stay in the round pen!

Carlie & Cam on his 8th birthday

You make Daddy & me so proud! We thank God for making us your parents. You truly are a blessing. We are enjoying watching you grow into the young man that God wants you to be. I will always cherish those days that you and I spent at home playing Bob the Builder, and watching Blues Clues. I'll always miss the way your said "Rubberband" and "I want to do it again.". But I look forward to the coming years and the things God has planned for you. I'll always be here for you, through thick and thin. And no matter how old you get, you'll always be my baby. The first baby I ever loved. On the day you were born I didn't think I could ever love anyone more. Ten years later, I realize I was wrong. I love you 10x more than I did on that cold December day in 1999.

Happy 10th Birthday, Cam!
I love you forever, Peanut!

Love,
Momma

Signature

1 comment:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to your Cam. Cherish the moments you have with your children :)