Search my blog!

Monday, December 14, 2009

A few more pics from NYC

Here are a few more pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to NYC. I took over 600 pictures, so editing them was such a daunting task! I put it off as long as possible! I've finally finished, and will gradually add more to the blog. Here are just a few that I had stored on my thumb drive.

The kids walking down Broadway.
Notice: Carlie is holding MY Diet Coke, not drinking one herself.

My girl and I sitting on the fountain across from Radio City Music Hall.

My handsome guy and I going to see the Christmas Spectacular!

We ice skated at Rockefeller Center. I love this picture of Britt and the kids!

The kids had the BEST time skating! It was their first time to ever ice skate. They both took to it easily. After a couple of shaky laps around the rink they were both off and skating like pros!

I love this picture of the four of us. It actually turned out good. I just wish there wasn't scaffolding in the background, around the iconic gold statue. But they were putting up the enormous tree at Rockefeller Plaza while we were there. The scaffolding was there to support it.

We had a wonderful time that night! Carlie begged to ice skate every day after that! She said it was "the most fun thing ever!". My poor ice skating deprived Southern children!

Signature


1 comment:

ishatrisha said...

that is a great family pic on the ice rink...i couldn't tell that that was scaffolding. i thought it was just the lines of a building.

trisha